Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

9 mOnThS oLd!!!

What? Really? No way! I know I say this every month, but I can't believe he is NINE MONTHS OLD. In the blink of an eye he is almost one year old! He has grown so much this month and has developed in so many new ways. I love watching my baby boy grow, but it makes me sad. I was rocking him extra long the other night and I was tearing up. As I held him sleeping, I admired every thing about him and tried to soak it all in. He isn't a baby baby anymore. He is growing into a little boy and has a very distinct personality! I love him to pieces and I am excited to share all his new accomplishments :)
*HE'S CRAWLING officially!
*He's pulling up.
*He's crusing.
*He can walk behind a walker.
*Says Momma now!!! ;) Sounded like he was trying to say Sissy!
*Waves
*Claps
*Gets into EVERYTHING!!!
*Still nurses a few times a day.
*Loves to eat....some favorites are grilled cheese sandwiches, bananas, crackers, yogurt, chicken, turkey, bread, beans, corn, and much more. He eats a little bit of baby food, but would rather feed himself!
*Loves for you to sing songs!
*Will only sit still for a few pages in a book (total opposite of Marissa)
*Is a Momma's boy!
*Doesn't nap long..afraid he will miss something
*Loves to gives kisses
*Adores Marissa!


BIG BOY BRADY


Not again Mom!


And there he goes.... can't sit still!


Mr. Dare Devil!


Leaving the photo shoot!


And heads for the Dog bowl!


Pulls up on Rocko's food jar!


Gets upset when I tell him NO for digging in the food bowl and water bowl!


No comments: