Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Deck the Halls....
Sunday evening we got down our decorations and started decking our halls for the holidays. It was a lot more fun this year trying to set up with TWO! Marissa was really into decorating with me, but she got burnt out after a little while so we took a dinner break, then bath break. We forgot how long it took to put the tree together and fluff it! I just love our artificial tree and the special ornaments we have that represent things in our lives! Our tradition is everyone gets a new ornament each year! The countdown to Christmas is on!!
Brady with his sad face...he wasn't sure what this big green thing was!
Setting up their Little People Nativity Scene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
SO PRECIOUS!!!!!! I wanted to get the Elf on a Shelf but I am going to wait until Aubrey can understand it! Sounds fun!!!! :) I can't get over Brady's eyes.... absolutely GORGEOUS! Kisses to my sweet niece and handsome nephew!
Beautiful pictures! You are creating such special memories with your children. I hope we created these same kind of memories for you, Chris, and Ryan. Love you all and love those beautiful eyes of Brady and Marissa.
Love you,
Meme and Papaw
Post a Comment