Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Sunday we celebrated Father's Day with Eric and had fun! We woke him up in the bed with coffee and presents! I made him this frame with Marissa's and Brady's handprints! I also got him a few t-shirts. He said he didn't want anything, so I made him think I kept it small! After church he wanted to get a hair cut and come home so that is what we did. We lounged around the house and ate some dinner.

I had a suprise present for him, but I was waiting until later in the day to give it to him! The surprise involved my neighbors bringing the gift and putting it in the back yard. I had to close the blinds in order for him not to see them in our yard. I was worried he would ask WHY I was closing the blinds! Luckily I was able to get him to go in the back yard around 8 pm after his movie. When he walked out back he didn't notice his gift up against the fence...it took a few seconds, then he turned and WAS SURPRISED!! It was a much needed gift..see below!

Eric is such a great dad to our sweet babies. I just love seeing him interact with both of them and the unconditional love he has for each. I thank God for such a loving father and I appreciate all he does for our family, especially allowing me to be a Stay At Home Mom with my kids. Thank you baby! I love you :)


Marissa on Father's Day in her 3rd Birthday Dress :)


A GREAT SMILE!!


Sibling Love!


Daddy and his BABIES!!



THE OLD GRILL (6 years old....it was a wedding gift from my parents)



THE NEW GRILL!!


SURPRISED!! YAY!

2 comments:

The Kinards! said...

YAY!!! Looks like we'll be breakin' that in next weekend :) :) :) What a great gift! The kids look so cute in their little outfits I could just eat them up!!! Aubrey says, "Happy Father's Day Uncle Eric!!" See ya'll soon!!!

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

What a great Father's Day for Eric! he is blessed to have such a wonderful family. Brady is looking more and more like Eric!!!!