Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Vacation Bible School!

This past week we did Vacation Bible School at our church. I helped in the kitchen with snacks and Marissa was in the 3 year old class. She had a blast everyday! The theme was the Big Apple and there was someone dressed up as the Statue of Liberty in the church sanctuary. That was Marissa's favorite part and all she talked about...."Mom, the Statuet of Liverty stuck her tounge out at me"! The last day I tried to get Marissa to take a picture with her, but she got all scared! On Friday, her class performed the theme song and did a cheer--"I've got Jesus, yes I do. I've got Jesus, how bout you"! She did so good and looked adorable. I just love seeing her learn about Jesus. She has been asking a lot of questions about God and Jesus!



"I've got Jesus..."


See the Statue?


Singing for Jesus!




Doing the Pledge of Allegiance at the Rally


So big...



My sweet little girl!



That crazy Statue!



Waving to the Statue



She is a little scary up close!


Marissa didn't think it was so cool upclose either!

No comments: