Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

What a great way to celebrate Mother's Day than with TWO CHILDREN!! I feel so blessed by God to have two happy, healthy children....one beautiful girl and one handsome boy! We had a great family day with church, lunch, and a nap! Eric treated me to an amazing lunch at a local resturant and then a two hour back rub!! :) I truly love being a MOM to these wonderful children!



My beautiful girl



Love her ballerina dress!

SO BLESSED!


Two angels


Me and my boy


Me and my girl!


My Handsome little boy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I meant to comment on this section but it's on the 2nd section.

I just love these pictures. You all are so photogenic and beautiful.

It is more than wonderful to be a grandparent like everyone said it would be and more. We'll try not to spoil them too much but I know I'll have a hard time not to. Be patient with me but you'll love more for it later in our older years. Even if we don't know you are with us, please always bring them to see us and let them know how much we love them. Wish we could stay alive forever but life must go on.

Sorry this is sad and won't happen for 20 years or more.......forever keep us all present in their sweet little hearts.

love you to the moon and back.......

Meme and Papaw