Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

2 weeks old

On Friday, May 6th Brady turned two weeks old. The time is flying by! Brady is doing well with breastfeeding and with his sleeping at night. He usually goes about every 2-3 hours. I feed him, burp him, change him, feed him more and he lays back down! He is a little gassy, but hopefully he'll out grow that soon.


He went to the Doctor on Monday, May 9th for his two week check up. He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz (almost gained a whole pound since birth)! Doctor Katz said that he looked GREAT. He did have a bad diaper rash that I was treating as a yeast rash, but it was a bacterial infection and she prescribed some antibiotic ointment that is slowly working. The doctor let Marissa participate in the check up by listening to his heart, feeling his soft spot, and checking his reflexes. She absolutely LOVED helping the doctor. She is so proud of her baby "bruder"!!


Going to the doctor was my first outing alone with both kids. I was quite nervous about juggling two kids in public. I know it sounds silly, but I was scared! Everything went well up until the point of having to wait 1 hour at the hospital pharmacy with a hungry baby and a tired toddler! Then when we got in the hot car, Brady was not a happy camper. I had to stop and cool him off in the front seat with the air blowing on him. Once I got him cooled off he was fine until we got about 7 miles from the house...he SCREAMED the whole way home because he was hot again! I guess it is hard to get A/C when the carseat is reversed! Now I'm scared to go anywhere....haha!!




Doctor Marissa Michelle


Dad's Big Guy at 2 weeks old


So Handsome!




My 8 pounder! :)

ADORABLE BOY!

No comments: