Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

34 weeks

34 weeks

So I haven't updated lately about my pregnancy. Things are quickly coming to an end here. I can't believe I'm already 34 weeks!! They moved my due date up to May 1st a few weeks ago! I am having to go twice a week to have Non-Stress Tests done to make sure Brady is okay since I have been on the Glyburide, medication for diabetes. Everytime that I have been they notice that he is a very active boy, which is good! I see the doctor once a week too, so it's been a lot of traveling back and forth.
I begin maternity leave from work starting April 4th, which will make it a little easier to make all those appointments. My body is tired and I need the rest before #2 arrives. I am looking forward to resting, nesting, and loving my girl! God is so good!
The nursery is coming together. I have the bedding put together, clothes put away, and our hospital bags somewhat packed. I still need to clean out the closet in there and I am waiting on a canvas print to hang above his crib and changing table. Marissa has been such a good helper in preparing for Brady. I am, however, a little nervous about her during this upcoming transition. She has been doing more "baby" talk and acting out. I am hoping things will be fine once he arrives. Please pray for us and leave comments on how you made it through this transition!
Keep the prayers coming that my sugars stay under control, that Brady will be healthy and to term. An induction will be scheduled for the last week of April if he doesn't arrive earlier. I would rather go naturally:) Sorry I have rambled!

6 comments:

The Kinards! said...

You look GREAT!! :) Glad everything is going well! Can't wait to meet Brady!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful, Amy! .......and you are good-looking Eric......and that Marissa, she is a precious young girl. We love ya'll so much.
We are so proud of you and your little family. Can't wait for the arrival of Brady and to give him kisses. He's going to be so precious too.

Meme and Papaw

Anonymous said...

To my baby girl!

I am praying for you every day and your family. I'm sorry you have to go through the diabetes because I know first hand how hard it is to deal with on a regular basis. It's on your mind constantly. God will see you through. You have a wonderful husband who will help you and Marissa likes to help too.

My suggestion to you as you get ready for Brady is to rest.....rest.....rest.....rest!!!! You need to teach Eric how to cook....right Eric? If you're like Charlie all you know how to cook is eggs and hot dogs....I know you know how to grill because I've eaten your hamburgers. YUMMY! I'll be ready to cook when I get there. Amy...just pray for God's peace and don't let things bother you. Remember...."Cooking and cleaning can wait 'til tomorrow, for babies grow much to our sorrow, so settle down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep". I did it with each one of you and I had lots of help from my mom, my mother-in-law, and Mama! THey wouldn't let me do anything. I always made Chris feel a part of the new baby coming and you already do that. However, I have a picture of him pouting by you in your bassinet and one day I caught him trying to pull you out of it to play. He loves his Sista' Baby. Remember the signs daddy made for his room? He was so proud of you. Marissa will be fine. Just remember to always give her mother/daughter time. THat was so sweet for you to buy crafts for her to do....that's my girl. The craft queen. Make a night light with a hat on it, right Merin? LOL!!!! I also let Chris gently help me give you a bath. He would put the wash rag on your face and wash it. You lived......
When I brought Ryan home you were already "Little Miss Independent" and were ready to help me with him. I guess since ya'll were so close you never were jealous or acted out.
Relax and everything will be fine and you know daddy and I will be there to help. Maybe we can bring Marissa back here for a week or so. Between me, Chris, Nicole and Debbie we'll have lot's of help.

Looking forward to Brady's arrival!

Love you sweet girl.......Momma!

Anonymous said...

Amy you are a beautiful lady pregnant or not! So excited for your family!

Anonymous said...

oops it was from me Renee the comment before! lol...

rebekah said...

hay Mrs kinard this is rebekahI want to stay with you but I have school but when we are out and I miss you.