On October 14th we went for my first ultrasound. The doctor ordered the ultrasound to look for what was causing me some pain. Unfortunately they found an ovarian cyst and a fibroid tumor again. I had the same with Marissa which both are caused due to HORMONES! We did get to see lots of closeups of our baby! It was such a relief to see the little heart beating 170 beats per minute! Since I had a miscarriage before Marissa I still fear of it happening again. Praise God everything is going well and our baby continues to grow! The ultrasound said I have a due date of May 1st where the doctor said May 7th based on dates/timing. The doctor still agrees that it is May 7th since it isn't more than a week of difference between the two dates. So that being said, I am 12 weeks yesterday and GROWING. I have started wearing my maternity clothes and feel so comfortable! Defintely feel bigger than I did with Marissa at 12 weeks! I am slowly feeling better but still very tired. Hoping now that I am moving into my 2nd trimester, I will get some energy back :)
When we came home with our ultrasound pictures Marissa was so excited. The first thing she said was "Awww, I wanna hold my baby bruder". She didn't quite understand why she couldn't hold the baby :) Eric told her the baby was still in the oven and had to cook a little longer!! She is so excited about being a big sister. She asks often to see the baby and kisses my belly :)
I go back for another ultrasound and doctor's appointment in 4 weeks, so I will update you more then.
Daddy pointing out the baby on the ultrasound

Her pointing to her baby broder she says :)

So excited!

Showing off the pictures....

I don't know why it is turned this way, but a picture of the baby! Our scanner isn't working so it is a picture of the picture!

Look everyone!

11 weeks pregnant and starting to show!
2 comments:
You look amazing! you are glowing! :) Those pictures look amazing, very big and detailed! I look forward to seeing them in person! We are all so excited about the new addition to the family! Sending love!!
We are so excited for you! Can't wait to see who this Lil Kinard will be. Praying for you, the anxiety after a miscarriage stays with you, no matter how many pregnancies you have afterwards. I pray for you everyday for that! God has answered prayers, you are now 12 weeks :)
Post a Comment