Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Cav Ball 2010

Friday night we had another military formal celebrating the return of our soldiers! We had a nice time on our night alone and it is always fun getting dolled up! I was planning on getting a new dress for the special event, but once I started school and got pregnant I couldn't find the time or energy to go shopping so I wore the same dress from last year. I wore it strapless and bought a shawl to change it up a bit! No one knew that it was the same and I don't think anyone cared!! We had a great time with friends and enjoyed a little dancing! Unfortunately the food was not good so we hit up Mc Donald's on the way home :)

The Robinsons
Me and Emma

The Adolfs

Kyle and Eric

The Robinsons and the Kinards

1 comment:

The Kinards! said...

you looked great!! the dress is gorgeous!