Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome to the World Hailey Brooke Scott!


Yesterday, my brother and sister in law had their baby girl Hailey Brooke! She is absoltuely adorable and I can't wait to get there to hold her, kiss her, love her, and spoil her! I am so happy for them. Seeing their pictures brings back a flood of memories from when we had Marissa and nothing compares to the joy you feel after the birth of your first child! I am also glad that Ryan made it back from Iraq in time to be there for the birth. God is so good. Don't you just think she is so precious? Congratulations Ryan and Kimmie!! We love you! For more pics visit this link.



Happy Birthday Hailey!
5lbs 14 oz 18 inches long

All bundled up!


Bonding with Daddy! She is just a listening to him talk! How precious is that?

1 comment:

andreabrosto said...

Adorable and so precious! I'm so glad your brother was able to make it home for her birth!