Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I was waiting for this....

What do you do with your child while you are in the shower? Well when Marissa was a baby I could put her in the Bumbo seat, car seat, swing, or bouncy seat. Now that she is a big girl, there aren't too many options. I try to plan my showers around her naps, but yesterday that didn't work out. So I brought her in the bathroom with me and left the door open. At first she was talking to me through the glass shower door then she left, which I thought she would go play or watch tv. I was rinsing off and didn't hear her so I quick got out, dried off and looked out the door...she was sitting in front of my cabinet, digging in my make up drawer. She had a tube of lipstick with hunks out of it. It was all over her hands, clothes and FACE!! Come to find out, this week MeMe let her put on lipstick at her house! Thanks a lot MeMe! So much for child proof locks...she figured those out! :)


BUSTED!!!


I told her to show me her lipstick! How could you be mad at this face?!


At least she got some on her lips!


Sticking out her lip!


After I took those pics I told her we were all done so she closed the doors and put the lock back on.....lol ;)

1 comment:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

HAHAHA....too funny!!! At least she knows the cabinet is supposed to be locked :), just doesn't realized those locks are to keep HER out!!!