Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spending time with Kimmie, Ryan & Hailey

When I got in town Friday, I went to visit my brother, his wife, and new baby girl. Marissa said at my mom's so I could focus on them without having to chase her around. It was so much fun holding her and loving on her. I just can't believe how small she is and I don't remember Marissa being small! It is amazing how FAST they really do grow. This evening we went over to their place for a birthday dinner for Ryan and for Marissa to give her pacifiers to Baby Hailey. She was reluctant to give them to her and then wanted to keep one, but we distracted her with a big girl chair. At bedtime she didn't even ask for it, so hopefully it will be an easy transition! Happy 28th Birthday Ryan! You have the BEST Birthday present ever! We love you Hailey Brooke!


In love..


Proud Parents!


Baby Fever....come home quick Eric!!


It's cool being an Aunt


Sweet Baby Girl


Isn't she adorable?


I had the hardest time changing her...thought I was going to break her...lol :)


Happy Birthday to Ryan!


OH BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!!!!!!



Helping Ryan blow out the candles..



She slept the whole time we were there!


Aunt Amy, Uncle Chris, and Hailey


Brothers and Sister


I love my sis-in-law and her sweet baby girl!


Birthday Boy


Helping Uncle Ry-Re open his present!


Giving Hailey some pacis...


Not Happy!!
Big Girl Chair!!!!!


Sweet Couple


The Scott Family


Uncles and their girls

Checking out the baby...

Ooooo...Baby!


Making sure her bib was straight!

2 comments:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

What a little Mommy she is :) I see many fun get togethers in the future :)

Jenn Hebert said...

Hi Amy,
I just love your blog. You are so good at updates! :)

We gave Elleigh's paci's to her cousin Baby Blake. It was a great idea and it worked too. She actually found one the other day (7 months later) and said, Uh-oh, we have to give it to Baby Blake!" :) Also, I brush her teeth in the bathtub. It seems to help and I let her have a turn practicing after "mommy". She has done ok so far. Good Luck! Marissa is adorable. :):):)