Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Good Friday on the Farm

On the way to Charleston, we stopped at my Aunt's farm in Smoaks, SC to visit. My Aunt Susu bought Marissa her own tree for the farm since we all have a special tree. She also planted one for Eric, Hailey, and Kimmie! We took some pictures in the yard, ate lunch, dyed Easter eggs, and had a small egg hunt! Marissa had a great time!


Helping Susu water her Dogwood Tree!

I can do it myself!


Pumpkin wasn't happy with having visitors in his yard, especially ROCKO!!


Dying Eggs!


Decorating Eggs!


Found a pink eggs among the pink flowers!


Standing by My Oak Tree!


Running on the Farm!


Posing by Daddy's Tree


Smelling flowers....


Sitting in the tree with Susu

3 comments:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

How neat for everyone to have their own tree, what a great tradition! How old were you when yours was planted?

The Kinards said...

I think I was about 10 years old, but I would have to confirm that with my aunt! There is a line of oak trees that were planted at the same time for each person in the family! It is really a neat idea!

The Howes Family said...

She is so big! I am so glad you have family so close!