
Tonight my friend
Emma and her husband Kyle (who is home on R&R) had a date night. I watched their adorable daughter Kinsey, Marissa's best friend! We had a great time playing outside, dancing, going for a walk, making cookies, eating cookies, bath time, and story time! They played so well together and had fun! Here are some pictures of the girls!

I love her curls!

Sharing Goldfish!

Kinsey stirring the dry ingredients!

Now Marissa's turn!

Tasting the Brown Sugar!

Look at their expressions when they saw the mixer going! Eric would be excited that I am using the mixer he got me 3 years ago!! He says I never use it!!

Big Helpers!

Tasting the chocolate chips

Watching the cookies bake!

Mmmmmm.....Yummy!

Cheese Mommy!

I love my cookie!

Sweet girls!

Oh so delicious!

Look at the mess they made...I wonder why I even clean!

Bathtime baby! I love this picture :)

The cookies made her all wound up!! She kept running and saying I love babies over and over!

Got one of the clean babies at the same time....look how their pjs are matching!
3 comments:
LOVE how Marissa's lips are puckered out when she's looking at the mixer going! TOO funny! They are both so cute! Sounds like ya'll had fun!!
I must say, I was impressed to see a mixer out!! Looks like a good time! merin
looks like a fun night :) Making cookies together is always fun!
Post a Comment