I came back to Charleston this weekend to visit with my brother, wife and new baby....pics to follow this post! Today the Blue Angels did an Air Show on the Charleston Harbor. We went down to Waterfront Park to watch. It was a great time. Marissa was amazed by all the airplanes and would grab tight when they would fly real low and come squealing by! Here are some pics from today's fun. We sure were missing Daddy though! He did get to call us before the show started ;)
Flying LOW!! She was so excited to see the planes!!
Clapping for the planes...
Such an awesome sight!
pLaYinG with Uncle Chris!
3 generations ;)
Looking for the planes
OH WOW!
She was so cute when she would spot a plane!
...then when they would disappear she would call for them!
Dear Lord, Give me the greatness of heart to see the difference between duty and his love for me. Give me understanding that I may know, when duty calls him he must go. Give me a task to do each day, to fill the time when he's away. And Lord, when he's in a foreign land, keep him safe in your loving hand. And Lord, when duty is in the field, please protect him and be his shield. And Lord, when deployment is so long, please stay with me and keep me strong. Amen.
My Song to Marissa
You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker
You are so beautiful to me You are so beautiful to me Can't you see You're everything I hoped for You're everything I need You are so beautiful to me
Such joy and happiness you bring Such joy and happiness you bring Like a dream A guiding light that shines in the night Heavens gift to me You are so beautiful to me.
1 comment:
Marissa is so animated :) Looks like fun, I always enjoyed going to air shows when I was little! Looks like a beautiful day for it.
Post a Comment