Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beach Day

On Tuesday morning we headed to the beach because the weather had been warm in Charleston! When we got there at 10 am it still was a little chilly/windy, but Marissa still had a BLAST. When we got to the end of the boardwalk, she started screaming loudly, "BEACH, BEACH, BEACH"! People who were walking towards us said, "Oh wow! Is this her first time?" It wasn't her first time, but she is more aware now and we read a book called Goodnight Beach, which she loves so much! It was cool to see her light up with excitement.

When we got there, my camera battery started flashing that it was almost dead, so I don't have very many pictures, but here are a few. Melissa and Marcus met us out there and they had fun playing together! We sure did miss Daddy out there. Uncle Chris and Meme got a work out chasing after the kids! Ripley, Chris' yellow lab, had a great time too!

My Lil' Movie Star!


Shedding the glasses!


It's Windy Mom!

Popping a Squat :)

Playing with Marcus


She LOVED splashing in the gullies


Walking with Uncle Chris and Ripley


Best Buds....


I love her new bathing suit!!


Me and My girl....don't know why she wouldn't relax her legs!!

3 comments:

Jordan Carroll said...

Awesome! I can't wait for warmer weather here! Love the pic of the two of you together! You should let someone else hold the camera more often!

April Kay said...

That is so great that y'all can just escape to the beach anytime you want! I would LOVE, LOVE to live that close to the beach!!! I admire you so much for the way you make the best of the situation of Eric being away. You and Marissa have so many fun adventures. She is such a LOVED little girl!!

The Howes Family said...

I love that first pic. LOVE IT!