**Remember to mute the music on the left!
Friday, January 29, 2010
AGAIN!
My brother Chris came in town to visit us! Marissa and Uncle were having a blast tonight on Marissa's bike in the house! He would push her around and she would say AGAIN, AGAIN!! He was making her say "P,P,P, PLEASE"! It was so precious! She loves Uncle and I am so blessed to have him spend time with her and give her that "rough play" like Daddy would do!
**Remember to mute the music on the left!



**Remember to mute the music on the left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh My Gosh! Wish we were there having fun and playing with her and spending time with you. She is such a fun and smart little girl. We just love her so much it's hard to put into words. She loves that Uncle Chris now!!!!!! And...he loves her and his sister. I'm so glad ya'll are all close because it's comforting to know that when we aren't here ya'll will look out for each other......but don't think that's happening anytime soon. We're living a long and happy life....at least until 90! That's 33 more years. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Meme and Papaw
Oh my goodness that is so funny!!! She is so smart Amy! I wish I was there with you guys right now, you look like your having so much fun!! Give that sweet little girl a kiss for me and ry ry!!
The boys and I just laughed and laughed watching her go in circles!! How fun! She is one lucky girl to have an Uncle come be "rough" with her :)
Love it!! So great that she has someone like him in her life =)
Post a Comment