So I am such a bad mom....I didn't write her an 18th month post and I forgot about her 19 month "birthday"!! I didn't realize it until today when we were at the doctor's that she turned 19 months yesterday and I didn't take a picture. So, I am using a video I took of her on Sunday! Here are some facts about my wonderful 19 month old:
*Marissa weighs about 23 lbs and is 30 inches long.
*She is wearing 18-24 month clothes. Some pants are too long. She is a shorty like her Momma!
* She loves to eat. Her favorite meal is breakfast with lots of EGGS!!
*Her favorite toys are babydolls, anything Elmo, and books! She loves to read.
*She is recognizing letters and will say random letters when she sees any letters. Her favorites to say are A, C, E, I. The other day we were playing with magnetic letters on the fridge and she said A, B, C when I pointed to them. A few weeks ago I was singing the ABCs and stopped at H....she then said "I". I WAS SHOCKED!!
*She likes to count and will say random numbers as well. Her favorite number is TWO!! When I say, "How many ______ do you see?" she always says TWO! It is so cute!
*This baby loves to dance. Anytime she hears music, she is groovin! I need to get her in dance class, but the only time they offer it is 9 am on Saturday morning 30 miles away!! She can do the movements to 5 Little Monkeys.....This video is of her doing Ring Around the Rosie...again!
*Marissa says at least 40-50 words, some only I know ;) Here are some words: more, all done, milk, juice, cheese, banana, med (medicine), teeth, baby, hot, kitty, dog, pig, cow, car, Rock, Anta, bye-bye, MeMe, Papaw, Uncle, RyRe, Mam, Pap, Abby, Elmo, De, Zack, Amy, and much more. Her newest one is LOVE. It melts my heart when she says "Love Mommy" and hugs my neck!! I will also say who do you love and she names people!
*She loves talking to Daddy on the webcam. It is so precious to see them interact. It pulled at his heartstrings the other day when she grabbed the webcam and kissed it. Then she said Hey Daddy! It made his day! What a great invention!
I could go on and on about what she does, but I am sure you are getting bored reading all of this so here is a little clip to show you her in action....one word describes her best----BUSY!!!
*Marissa weighs about 23 lbs and is 30 inches long.
*She is wearing 18-24 month clothes. Some pants are too long. She is a shorty like her Momma!
* She loves to eat. Her favorite meal is breakfast with lots of EGGS!!
*Her favorite toys are babydolls, anything Elmo, and books! She loves to read.
*She is recognizing letters and will say random letters when she sees any letters. Her favorites to say are A, C, E, I. The other day we were playing with magnetic letters on the fridge and she said A, B, C when I pointed to them. A few weeks ago I was singing the ABCs and stopped at H....she then said "I". I WAS SHOCKED!!
*She likes to count and will say random numbers as well. Her favorite number is TWO!! When I say, "How many ______ do you see?" she always says TWO! It is so cute!
*This baby loves to dance. Anytime she hears music, she is groovin! I need to get her in dance class, but the only time they offer it is 9 am on Saturday morning 30 miles away!! She can do the movements to 5 Little Monkeys.....This video is of her doing Ring Around the Rosie...again!
*Marissa says at least 40-50 words, some only I know ;) Here are some words: more, all done, milk, juice, cheese, banana, med (medicine), teeth, baby, hot, kitty, dog, pig, cow, car, Rock, Anta, bye-bye, MeMe, Papaw, Uncle, RyRe, Mam, Pap, Abby, Elmo, De, Zack, Amy, and much more. Her newest one is LOVE. It melts my heart when she says "Love Mommy" and hugs my neck!! I will also say who do you love and she names people!
*She loves talking to Daddy on the webcam. It is so precious to see them interact. It pulled at his heartstrings the other day when she grabbed the webcam and kissed it. Then she said Hey Daddy! It made his day! What a great invention!
I could go on and on about what she does, but I am sure you are getting bored reading all of this so here is a little clip to show you her in action....one word describes her best----BUSY!!!


5 comments:
I loved reading that, Amy! I cannot get over how many words she is saying! I cannot imagine Mason saying all of those! My child is a dancer, too, so I would love to get the two together! :) They would have the most fun!!
I have the perfect Valentine's Day gift that I am sending y'alls way!! She will LOVE it (I hope!) haha :) Miss you guys!
Sounds like Marissa is busy girl! I enjoy reading what she is doing, it's so fun to see her grow!
Sounds like a smart little girl you have there! She is tiny...at 19 months Brady was almost 30 lbs!! She's precious, Amy!
That is just so precious. The Tommy Hilfiger outfit looks so cute on her. She reminds of you when you were little with the little short legs. I guess ya'll inherited that from me. I am so glad you are teaching her so much and having so much fun with her. She is our precious little angel.
Love all of you more than you know,
Meme and Papaw
Post a Comment