Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Uh Oh Mommy!

When I went into Marissa's room today after her nap, this is what I found....


DIAPER OFF and....



A big PEE spot!!!

OH, NO! Guess I need to make sure she has on a onesie, pants, or zip up pjs!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to potty train. Santa Claus will have to bring her a potty chair. "Guess what mimi's getting her?"

She's so precious and I love her so much.

Love you too mommy!

Mimi

TigerTottie said...

HAHA!!!!! I have been dreading that day. Good luck with that!!

Jordan Carroll said...

I actually have a friend who had to duct tape her son's diapers on!! It was the funniest thing!

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

her shirt should have warned you :) hahaha love when they learn to take the diaper off!!

The Scott Family said...

HA HA HA!! Sorry I know I shouldn't laugh...but thats funny. Dont worry it will be my turn soon.