Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Marissa's 1st Haircut!

So I never thought my daughter could get any cuter until today! Eric requested before he left that I don't cut Marissa's hair while he was gone. Well it seems that since he left her hair just started growing like crazy and was getting out of hand. It look scraggly and had no shape. It was all in her eyes and growing over her ears like an old man! My brother mentioned that we should get her haircut and I about freaked out, "No, Eric isn't here!". Well luckily Eric called yesterday and I asked him if I could. At first he said, "No, don't do it". Then he said, "Okay I don't want her to look bad!". So off we went today to a kids hair salon called Toadly Kool Me Kids Salon. It was so neat. There were different chairs to sit in (an airplane, a John Deere tractor, and a Mercedes car). Marissa got to sit in the car and did such an AWESOME job. She got a before and after pic taken that was put on a certificate with a lock of hair.

Don't you just love her new bob cut with bangs? She seems happier now that she has a stylish do! She looks all grown up! I feel like a bad mom that I didn't do this before now!! Let us know what you think!!















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!! Such a cute cut! Love the picture with the bow too!!

April Kay said...

OH my gosh! That is the cutest thang ever! Her little bangs are so stylish!!! :) Mason absolutely HATED his first haircut! He screamed bloody murder and his poor little scalp was so red. He just doesn't like anyone messing with his head. Marissa was such a good sport! She seems like the beset little child ever! God is blessing you with that while Eric is away, making life just a little bit easier!

TigerTottie said...

Too cute!! Can't believe that was her first cut. Aiden has already had 2 and is in need of a 3rd one. Crazy!!

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

She looks adorable!!! Love that she sat still for it too, that doesn't happen often.

Jordan Carroll said...

Love the cut! She's a cutie. What a neat place too!