Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Some Little Kitten has Lost her Mittens!

A lady at my school donated some hats and mittens to needy children at our school. She had leftover hats and mittens so she gave me a pair of mittens for Marissa. I gave them to her last night and she had a BALL! She thought they were so cool. She was running around the house clapping her hands and rubbing her mittens all over Rocko. It was so cute I had to get some pictures.

Please don't judge me when you see how rough she looks...no pants, dirty shirt, crazy hair and snotty nose. It was a long day! I do keep my child clean and well dressed..promise! Wish I would have taken a video of her saying "Mittens"!


She looks like a Cheerleader here!

Heeeyy....I got mittens!

And CLAP!


If you're happy and you know it clap your mittens.......then you're face will surely show it...

Yeah baby!


Happy over the smallest things...


Get her Rocko!

1 comment:

The Scott Family said...

Amy,
I dont think I can tell you enough how adorable she is! Cant wait to see you both again, give her kisses from Aunt Kimmie! Love yall