My 17 month old amazes me everyday with all of the new words she says. She is saying at least 30 words now. Some of her newest words are Elmo, Ra (Rocko), Zack (our neighbor), dink (drink), D (Kinsey, her friend), Beep-Beep, Me Me (my mom), bib, and she tries to sing her Bible song but just says B-I-B-I-B-I-B.... The past few days she is putting words together. She'll say bye-bye Ra, my drink, Mommy drink. We are working on Love you because that is what Daddy wants to hear! She has said Lo lu...sounds close to love you, huh? :)
She loves to sing, dance, clap. Her favorite songs are of course the Bible song, Ring Around the Rosey, Jingle Bells, Old Mac Donald, Are you Ready?, If You're Happy and You Know It!, I Love You...
Her favorite meal is definitely breakfast. She loves eggs. She will eat two eggs by herself and still ask for MORE! She also likes peaches, oranges, bananas, pancakes, and nutrigrain bars. She also likes to snack right after school.
She is no trouble putting to sleep. She gets her bath and yes, still nurses but only for 5 minutes. She then lays down and is out. She has been waking in the night, but I am hoping that once she gets her tubes next Wednesday that will stop!
Marissa misses her Daddy so much. She sometimes doesn't like her daddy doll, but loves to wave at his pictures and kiss them. She was playing peek-a-boo the other night with a picture of him! I wish that Eric could see her growing, playing, and changing everyday!
She is definitely a lover. I enjoy our special play time after dinner. She will run to me, wrap her arms around me, give me a big hug, laugh, then kiss me. It is so much fun! Her teacher at school said that she is still the boss and is the smartest one in the room.
Night Night Marissa, my sweet precious baby. I love you so much and can't wait to see what you do next month!


3 comments:
Oh...she is so sweet. This picture reminds me of you when you were that age. She looks just like you. I'll have to find these pictures. I can't wait to see ya'll again.
Hope Eric is doing fine! We are so proud of him. Marissa loves her daddy.
Give her birthday kisses from Mimi!
Aww, miss that little girl lots!! Hope ya'll are doing well! And I hope everything goes great with her tubes next week!!!
Wow! Time goes by fast huh?? I would like to say that I was there when she first tried to sing the bible song! :-) It was so cute! Glad I got to see that and spend time with both of you. Im praying everything goes well with her tubes, and im sure she willbe much happier once she gets them!
Post a Comment