Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stingy Marissa

Yesterday Kinsey and Emma came over to play. Marissa was showing her self by bossing Kinsey around and taking every toy that Kinsey wanted. I was embarassed that my child was acting like that! I guess she has learned to fight for her toys at Daycare. Marissa would get on her horsey and Kinsey would go towards the stroller and Marissa would quick get off and go to the stroller. She didn't want Kinsey using either one....so sad!

Here are some pics of them playing nicely together! Isn't Kinsey Bear so adorable with that curly hair!!?? Also, there is a video of Marissa showing her stingy self.

























Sorry the video is sideways, but you can still see her showing herself!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better nip that in the bud now. I thought our sweet little Marissa liked to share. Poor Kinsey...she didn't know what to do. Kinsey is a precious little girl! Look at all that hair!

Tell Marissa Granny wants her to share with Kinsey like she does at daycare. She's always helping the others. I still love her so much.

Emma.....you have a beautiful little girl and I love her name too. My grandmother's maiden name was Kinsey.

Love ya'll,
Granny Scott

TigerTottie said...

dude that is halarious!!!

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

Ahhh....poor Kinsey :) It's so cute to watch though. It's a stage, she'll get over it!!!

Unknown said...

Haha! Marissa wants all her stuff to herself. That is really funny. Kinsey doesn't seem to mind that Marissa is a little boss. They are adorable.