Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Fest at Marissa's School


Friday afternoon Marissa's school held a Fall Fest. I had to work the candy ring toss booth for 30 minutes and then I got to go get my little one and participate in the festivities. Marissa didn't really have a clue about the games but she tried. It was cute. Then we came home and Emma and Kinsey came to play. Also, my brother came up to visit for the weekend. Marissa and Kinsey had fun playing with Uncle Chris!
Dancing around classroom!


Fishing!


Wouldn't Daddy be so proud?

Bowling!

Cheese Kinsey!



Reading a Halloween book to Kinsey


Loving Uncle Chris


Reading to Uncle Chris

1 comment:

April Kay said...

That's so great that Marissa is so close to her uncle! I wish Mason could see his Uncle Jody (my brother) more often!