Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

B-I-B-L-E

Marissa's new word is BIBLE!! I am so proud! At school they have been singing B-I-B-L-E, that's the book for me...and then they shout BIBLE! She is so cute when she says it. When we are in the car is when she does a lot of talking, dancing, and singing. So I held the camera up while driving with the other hand and yes my eyes were on the road!! She says BIBLE loud and clear! So cute....enjoy!

5 comments:

The Kinards! said...

AWWW!!! ADORABLE! & I'm glad her little jacket I got her STILL fits :) yay! miss ya'll! give her kisses from us!

Jordan Carroll said...

So sweet! Brady says Jesus, or Jee-Jus and I LOVE it! Isn't toddler talk the sweetest sound in the world?!

Unknown said...

Ha! She is too cute talking up a storm. Hope we soon y'all soon.

Anonymous said...

That's granny's girl. She loves to talk just like her granny. :)
She is so lucky to have a mommy like you that will talk to her and motivate her to talk. She's talking great for her age. Actually, I think she's advanced. Granny and Papaw love her so much. Can't wait to see ya'll again. Give her hugs and kisses from us.

Love,
Granny and Papaw

M&M&M&M&M&M&M

Unknown said...

If mommy can't get the baby and drive....how does she FILM and drive?!?!?!?! Hope you had that baby strapped in!