Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Clemson Tiger Girl!

This week at Marissa's school they have a different theme. Yesterday was Pajama day and today was Sports Day. So I dressed her in her Clemson outfit that Melissa gave her last Christmas. She looked so cute in her jersey and pants! She wasn't a fan of the cute cap. I know my neighbors (Clemson grads), my dad, my aunt, and Meredith would be so proud of her in her outfit so I thought I would share. However, her Daddy, is a USC fan and I am not sure how he is going to like these pictures :) Sorry Daddy....I love the Tigers!!


Cute Lil' Tiger Fan
What channel is the game on??

I don't like hats...

Go TIGERS!!!

Does she love football or cartoons?

3 comments:

Jordan Carroll said...

Okay, since she's so darn cute, I forgive you for not putting her in LSU TIGER purple and gold! ;)

TigerTottie said...

Yes and I second that!!

Unknown said...

Too cute! She is a pretty little tiger.