Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Festival at My School

Tonight we had a Fall Festival at my school and I had to work the Sack Race booth. Marissa sat in her stroller for 2 hours and was amazed at all the people. Finally at the end I let her out the run around and she had a BLAST!! Isn't she so cute?!! Gosh I wish Eric was here to enjoy these small moments! We miss you baby and love you. Hope you enjoy these sweet pics of your baby girl who misses you so much...Oh, today she was saying Dada. I said, "Where is Daddy?" She turned her palms up and shrugged her shoulders like I don't know! She misses you lots! Trista and Me ( my partner teacher)

She is on the loose!

And she's off!

Racing Ms. Trista

And the winner is....
Go Marissa Go!

You Can't Catch Me!


We got sent to Jail by one of my students!

Marissa LOVED being in Jail she kept running back to it!

2 comments:

April Kay said...

So cute! I LOVE her sweet dress! I can't wait to get into all that girly girl stuff someday! :)Wish I could have seen you when I was there for my uncle's funeral! Maybe someday...

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I love her dress and SHOES!!!! How fun to dress a girl :) She's adorable.