Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Goodbyes!

Marissa and I went to dinner on Friday with some girls I worked with at the school. I got some pictures of Marissa with Katy's son Aiden. Marissa and Aiden have been playmates since birth. Aiden is only 2 weeks younger than Marissa. She was all about grabbing at him. She is such a flirt!

Aiden's toes are YUMMY!

Playing Footsie!

Hey Marissa!

YEA! Aren't we such big kids in the highchair!

Let me pose and look beautiful for Aiden!

Update on move: The packers will be here on Thursday to pack up house and the movers will be here on Friday to load up. We will be departing from here Friday night to drive through the night to Charleston to spend the weekend. On Monday we will do a walk through of our new house in NC and then close Tuesday morning. We can move in that day, but our estimated arrival date of household goods isn't until March 2nd (at the latest). We are hoping and praying that they arrive a LOT quicker than 2 weeks! Has anyone had such luck? Let me know....I am getting nervous about being in an empty house for 2 weeks. NO Internet, NO TV, No Refrigerator, NO Bed...maybe I should look at it as we are camping!!
Eric organizing his military gear!
Do they really need all that stuff?


Here is a glimpse of our office! This is just military gear, my school stuff, Christmas decorations from attic, my summer and maternity clothes, and baby stuff not being used! OH BOY!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good Luck with ALL of it!! Have a safe trip!!

Jana Hall said...

Hey Amy - it's Patrick's momma. Rebekah shared your website with me & I've been following Marissa growing up. She is such a cutie & you're doing such a great job chronicling her life. Just a comment on movers - they usually show up WAY sooner than they say, sometimes they have arrived before we did. They make more money getting your stuff out of their truck so they can move others. Good luck & hang in there. We're moving too as we bought a house since we're staying in Pittsburgh.
Jana Hall