Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

February has come and GONE!

I know I am a terrible Blogger now!  But I am here and going to try to recommit! ;)  Here are the only pics I have from Feb. I am terrible at using a real camera to take pics over my phone but I did see a mobile blogging option that I need to investigate.  We had a wonderful Valentines day. I was in charge of the Valentine party for Marissa's preschool and we had a blast. Then that weekend, my parents came up to watch the children so Eric and I could enjoy some alone time! We went to The Cove in Asheville, NC for a marriage retreat. It was AH-MAZING!! :) I am so blessed by God to have such a wonderful husband who values our marriage and took the time with me to learn how we can better serve each other as we serve the Lord! I. Am. BLESSED, my cup runeth over ;) 












 Daddy brought home balloons for everyone and a rose for me :) Love him!
 Oh and it was Rocko's 7th Birthday!

No comments: