My little baby is turning into a handsome little boy. I can't get over how much he has grown. I just love his full of energy personality....he's a little firecracker! Look how long his hair is. If you were wondering why we haven't cut it yet, well Daddy wants to be here for his 1st hair cut so we are waiting a few more weeks. Right now he looks like a rebelious teenager who wants the flip hair! I have been asked if he is a boy or girl. All I can say is that one of the first places we are going with Daddy is the barber shop!! :)
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm partial to little boys with long hair :) He is such a little stud!
I'm partial to little boys with long hair :) He is such a little stud!
I'm partial to little boys with long hair :) He is such a little stud!
Post a Comment