Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HAPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRINCESS!

June 18th our baby girl, turned 4!! WHAT?? Crazy I know how time has flown by. It makes me sad and I ask her all the time to be my baby again so I can hold her, but she doesn't like that idea!  Her birthday was on a Monday, which was the first day of VBS!  We had a fun early morning opening presents and she got a Birthday call from DADDY!  This was the best present!  While on the phone with him, she opened his present he got sent here....a scooter! She loves it!  For dinner, we went to Texas Roadhouse with some friends and got frozen yogurt! It was a fun filled day, but a blast! We sure did miss Daddy celebrating with us!


Ready for the Princess!


Marissa with all of her Princess Loot...princess plate, fork, spoon, cup, book, crown...


Isn't she gorgeous?


I just love my big baby girl! :)

Birthday Phone Call from Daddy! Biggest smile all day!  She loved her scooter!

Birthday Flowers from MeMe!

Us at dinner. Her and her friends dressed in princess clothes!

Natalie and Marissa

Princess Natalie, Marissa and Gabby!
Thanks for celebrating with us!

No comments: