On Sunday, February 26th, we dedicated Brady to the Lord. We decided to do the dedication at my parent's church in Charleston that way family could be present. The pastor, Al Smith, also dedicated Marissa and married us. It was a special day for us and we are excited to see what God is going to do in Brady's life. We chose a life verse for him. I just love it!
Isaiah 41:10 "Do not be afriad, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strenghten you and I will help you. I will up hold you with my victorious right hand."
Thank you God for my sweetest blessings in life; a happy healthy family!
Brady.....Meme and Papaw are so glad that you were dedicated in our home church, Pinecrest Baptist Church. You are so lucky to have such Christian parents who are bring you up in a Christian home. We want you to always love Jesus and live for him.
Dear Lord, Give me the greatness of heart to see the difference between duty and his love for me. Give me understanding that I may know, when duty calls him he must go. Give me a task to do each day, to fill the time when he's away. And Lord, when he's in a foreign land, keep him safe in your loving hand. And Lord, when duty is in the field, please protect him and be his shield. And Lord, when deployment is so long, please stay with me and keep me strong. Amen.
My Song to Marissa
You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker
You are so beautiful to me You are so beautiful to me Can't you see You're everything I hoped for You're everything I need You are so beautiful to me
Such joy and happiness you bring Such joy and happiness you bring Like a dream A guiding light that shines in the night Heavens gift to me You are so beautiful to me.
2 comments:
One of my absolute favorite verses!
Brady.....Meme and Papaw are so glad that you were dedicated in our home church, Pinecrest Baptist Church. You are so lucky to have such Christian parents who are bring you up in a Christian home. We want you to always love Jesus and live for him.
We love you,
Meme and Papaw
Post a Comment