On Monday, February 13th, Eric's Brigade held a Brigade ball at the Pinehurst Resort. Pinehurst is only about 30 minutes away, but we still got a hotel room for the night for a Valentine treat! My parents came for the night to watch the kids so we could have this much needed alone time. The ball was a lot of fun and I had the hottest date there!!
On Valentine's morning we slept in, had a late checkout and went into Southern Pines. We ate lunch at a very yummy sandwich/soup restaurant. Then Eric surprised me by taking me to a local jewelry store to pick out a new charm for my Pandora bracelet! Then we ended the day date by going to see the new movie, The Vow (what a tear jerker)! We really enjoyed our time together!
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a beautiful couple! I am so proud of you both and you made beautiful children.......they look like their Meme. JK.....LOL!
Eric was handsome in his uniform and you were amazingly beautiful in your gown. You are and have always been so special to me and Dad.
And....we have a great time with the kids. I miss them so much.
It just tears my heart up to hear Marissa cry when I leave her but at least I know she loves me. Wish I could be there to see them everyday.
Love,
Meme
Post a Comment