It's been a while since we have updated our Sneaky Little Scout so here are a few days of his adventures! I just love her facial expressions when she spots him!
Oooooooooohhhhh!! There he is...Silly Scout!
Hanging out on the curtains!
OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!
Scout Drew on our FACES!!!
Waiting on Breakfast!!
We had to move Scout so Brady could eat his breakfast!
Scout hanging out with Baby Jesus!
Little Superstar!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love her expressions too! She can always find Scout wherever he is hiding.
I love the Christmas pictures, even if Scout drew on their faces.
Dear Lord, Give me the greatness of heart to see the difference between duty and his love for me. Give me understanding that I may know, when duty calls him he must go. Give me a task to do each day, to fill the time when he's away. And Lord, when he's in a foreign land, keep him safe in your loving hand. And Lord, when duty is in the field, please protect him and be his shield. And Lord, when deployment is so long, please stay with me and keep me strong. Amen.
My Song to Marissa
You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker
You are so beautiful to me You are so beautiful to me Can't you see You're everything I hoped for You're everything I need You are so beautiful to me
Such joy and happiness you bring Such joy and happiness you bring Like a dream A guiding light that shines in the night Heavens gift to me You are so beautiful to me.
2 comments:
I love her expressions too! She can always find Scout wherever he is hiding.
I love the Christmas pictures, even if Scout drew on their faces.
Love you all and see you soon,
Meme and Papaw
Those Christmas pictures are beautiful, and that was such a cute idea having Scout draw on their faces, i bet she got a kick outta that!!!!
Post a Comment