Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

6 mOnThS oLd!!

NO WAY MY BABY IS 1/2 A YEAR OLD!!! Where did my baby go?!! He has grown so fast and is turning into a little man with a wonderful personality!! I feel so blessed to have him in my life! What is the Big Boy up to this month??


*He weighs 15.1 lbs and is 25" long.

*Sitting up pretty well

*Rolls and rolls and rolls

*Can take paci out and put it back in

*Trying to clap

* I PROMISE HE SAID "Ma-Ma" today!!

*Blows bubbles

*Still nursing, eats solids twice a day and Gerber puffs

*Drinks water from sippy cup

*Chews on his toes

*Teething....still no teeth!

*Takes 2 naps a day sometimes 3

*Still wakes up 1 time at night

*Loves to play with his Sissy!

*Loves for you to read to him and will hold books

*Loves to watch you play Pat-A-Cake


I love to see him grow, but my heart breaks that he isn't my little little baby anymore. I am soaking up as much as I can of him because I know I will blink and he will be 3 running me crazy! I just love him to pieces!! Can you tell he is growing?? :)



HEYYYY!!!


Mr. Smiley Pants


Holding himself up!


MEAN MUG (He gets that face from his Daddy)!


Okay Mom...I'm done with all these pictures!!


1 comment:

The Kinards! said...

He is the CUTEST!!!!!!!!! Love him so much!!!!! Love the "mean mug"... too funny! xo