Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Reading with Sissy
We all know that Marissa loves to read and she is passing that on to Brady. Last Sunday morning she came in and brought two books for her and Brady. It was so cute because he was really looking at the pictures! He loves to sit with us when I read to Marissa each day! I love to have babies that love to learn! ;)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh My Goodness!!!!! I do have very smart grandchildren.....thanks to their mommy teaching them and instilling in them the love to learn and read. Brady is really enjoying his book, isn't he?
THey are so precious and we love them so very much.
Can't wait to see ya'll again....hey Eric.
Love,
Meme and Papaw
I am DYING!!! I just want to SQUEEZEEEE him!!!!!! He is too cute for words!! Miss them both & ya'll too!! Hope you decide to come for Miss Priss's birthday, it won't be nearly as fun without her cousins!!!! XOXO
Post a Comment