
On Monday I had our wonderful family photographer, Teresa Howell, take Marissa's 3rd Birthday pictures and Brady's 3 months pictures. He isn't quite 3 months yet, but close enough since we won't be back to Charleston for a little while! She did an amazing job! Teresa caputured the beauty of my sweet Marissa Michelle and the "handsomeness" (new word :) of my adorable Eric Brady! I am so thankful to know Teresa and her great work! I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do! Now to buy frames....!!!
























3 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. I love them all. Brady looks like a little lamb laying there. They are so cute you are going to have to send me a picture of both of them. I will let you decide what pose because i love them all. Amy G
awwww!!!! how precious are these!!! Love them all.
How sweet. Brady is just precious and Marissa has got to be the sweetest little girl. Enjoyed being with y'all Saturday in the heat!!! Next time we'll do the AC! Love, Meredith
Post a Comment