We had to say goodbye to our wonderful friends, Kyle, Emma and Kinsey Robinson. We moved to Bragg a few months before they did and Emma was the first Army wife I had made friends with here. Marissa and Kinsey were only 2 months apart and have become best friends. Eric and Kyle were roomies in Iraq. We all hit it off well and enjoyed each other's company. As Eric and Kyle were bonding during deployment. Emma and I relied on each other to get through that difficult year. We had many many playdates, dinners, and late night chats. I am so thankful that God put the Robinson family in our lives. Unfortunately, the Army has some better plans that Ft. Bragg for them. They moved to Ft. Benning, GA at the end of February. We hated to see them go, but know that this is part of Army life. Hopefully we will cross paths again and visit often. Love you Robinsons! Best wishes!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great blog!
Post a Comment