Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Baby Shower!!!!



My wonderful friends in Charleston, threw me a baby shower on Saturday, March 5th. It sure was a busy day but I enjoyed seeing everyone and getting nice things for Brady. I got clothes, bath stuff, diapers, wipes, essentials, Sit-n-Stand Stroller, crib bedding, monogrammed onesies, a Vera Bradley hospital bag full of stuff, and much more! Marissa had fun helping me unwrap and she kept saying, "that's for MY baby Brady?". She is going to be such a fun big sis.

Thank you to everyone who came and helped make the shower a hit!
I just adore these plaid shorts Amy got him....he is going to look just like Eric :)
Ms. Glenda (feeding Whit), Mom, Elizabeth

Monogrammed shirt and plaid pants :)

Checking out stroller

Marissa dove right into the big pile of tissue paper!
Me and Suzanne (BFF since 3rd grade!!)
Big Momma at shower at 32 weeks preggo

Loved the personalized cupcakes!
Me with the non-diabetic diet, but everything was YUMMY! Thanks girls!

Me and my Wonderful Mommy!

My sweet girl!

Madelyn, Meredith's beauty!

Helping Mommy!
Fun Times



Loved the decorations :)

1 comment:

The Harvey Family said...

I always love reading about how you guys are doing :-)

I was thinking the other day about when you had a miscarriage at Ft. Polk and how devastated I was for you. 2 kids later--your family just keeps growing! God is good!!
Miss you guys!