Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Visit to Ryan's House

I know I am SO BAD about updating the blog. Please forgive me. It is just time consuming lately and I have been working 6 day weeks to make up snow days on Saturdays!! Here are some pictures from our visit to Fort Stewart, GA to visit my brother Ryan. We spent MLK weekend there and had a great time. We attempted to go to Paul Deen's Lady and Sons for lunch on Sunday, but we were too late. We ended up eating at Wild Wings.

Marissa and Hailey played so good together. Marissa sure is going to be a great BIG SISTER!!

Hailey walking around at 9 months!

Watching TV Together!

What an adorable Hailey Brooke!

I just LOVE her blue eyes!
The guys! I am so thankful that Ryan and Eric are good friends....that's how we met :)

CHEESE!
Sweet hugs for Hailey..she doesn't seem into it :(
Love their Matching Sweaters?!

Posing in the Savannah Marketplace


Happy Baby!
Dancing Big Girl

Bath Time Fun!

She loved to eat the letters!

2 comments:

SNYDFAM 5 said...

Hi Amy - I love your blog and I will be checking it more often because I deleted my facebook account. I am taking the Breaking Free Beth Moore study and it really convicted me that facebook was a definite obstacle in my life. Marissa is such a cutey!! Can't wait to see baby boy! Also, you are not going to believe this but we are gearing up again for another deployment!! Take care and I will be checking back on you often. Celeste Snyder www.snydfam5.blogspot.com

Jordan Carroll said...

I haven't been doing anything on blogger lately...so I can't believe how BIG Marissa is!! She's precious! Can't wait to see her baby brother!