We went today for another ultrasound at 15 1/2 weeks to check on my fibroid tumor and cysts. When the ultrasound tech was taking her necessary pictures for the doctor, I noticed the legs so I asked if that was what that was and she said yes. I then quickly saw something in between them :)
She called Eric in the room for him to see the baby and then she asked if we wanted to know the gender. We quickly responded with a YES!! She went back to the legs and once again I saw what I thought was the "boy parts" earlier! We both lit up with excitement and joy. Unfortunately I have a cold and a hoarse voice so I couldn't scream like I wanted to! It was fun to see the excitement on Eric's face....wish I had taken my camera (didn't think they would tell me so soon). We are so thankful that God has blessed us with one of each! Looking forward to meeting our little man!
I will post an updated belly shot soon and try to take a picture of ultrasound pic.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That little boy is blessed to have you guys for parents too!! How exciting to add a boy to the household :) Congratulations!
CONGRATS!! Having both is so much fun!!
Post a Comment