Marissa is talking more and more! Her teachers at school say that she talks ALL DAY! She also said that Marissa is bossy and loves to tell the other kids what to do. Marissa enjoys telling the other kids to "Sit", but she doesn't sit! I would love to see that! Here is a video of her babbling away. You can hear her say "Baby" very clearly. Other words she is saying or trying to say:
Mommy Daddy Light Hat Puppy Down Up Outside Ow-e Cheese Hot Ball Uh-Oh
TOO CUTE!! She sure is talking up a storm! Love it! Can't wait to see that big girl!!! Kiss Rocko for me too, I love how you can hear him in the background drinking his water! haha :) See ya'll soon!
She's so big!!!!!! I might have to send her little surprise earlier than planned :) She is adorable Amy and Eric!!! I too loved hearing Rocko drinking his water......so cute.
Dear Lord, Give me the greatness of heart to see the difference between duty and his love for me. Give me understanding that I may know, when duty calls him he must go. Give me a task to do each day, to fill the time when he's away. And Lord, when he's in a foreign land, keep him safe in your loving hand. And Lord, when duty is in the field, please protect him and be his shield. And Lord, when deployment is so long, please stay with me and keep me strong. Amen.
My Song to Marissa
You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker
You are so beautiful to me You are so beautiful to me Can't you see You're everything I hoped for You're everything I need You are so beautiful to me
Such joy and happiness you bring Such joy and happiness you bring Like a dream A guiding light that shines in the night Heavens gift to me You are so beautiful to me.
3 comments:
So precious! I love hearing little ones babble! I've always said that one of my favorite sounds in the whole world is tiny voices!
TOO CUTE!! She sure is talking up a storm! Love it! Can't wait to see that big girl!!! Kiss Rocko for me too, I love how you can hear him in the background drinking his water! haha :) See ya'll soon!
She's so big!!!!!! I might have to send her little surprise earlier than planned :) She is adorable Amy and Eric!!! I too loved hearing Rocko drinking his water......so cute.
Post a Comment