Today marks our 4th anniversary! Last year we had a 2 week old baby to celebrate with. This year we have a big baby to celebrate with! Our plans today are to go to Eric's Brigade Family Picnic. We are going to celebrate our anniversary during block leave and go to Hilton Head, ALONE, for 2 nights.....I can't wait!
It has been a wonderful 4 years together and I look forward to many more. Thank you Eric for being a wonderful husband and father! I love you so much!

July 2, 2005

July 2, 2006
July 2, 2007
July 2, 2008
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I love the first picture with your big smile. LOVE IT.
Have a great time alone on your trip.
I have been reading your blog on my google reader so I haven't been commenting!
Happy Anniversary!! The wedding pic is gorgeous! I love weddings!
I haven't been able to get on your blog the last few days...I think it has something to do with the playlist. Mine was giving me problems until I just deleted it. Works fine now...I dunno...
Post a Comment