Well that is what I feel like...a swollen watermelon! My hands, legs, and feet have been swelling more and more with the hot and humid weather starting. Sometimes I feel like my toes look like Vienna Sausages that are about to POP! I am just so glad that I won't have to be pregnant all summer!! Only 3 more days of school and then I can put up my feet more.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Amy
This is Jennifer, Barbara Hebert's daughter. I've been checking your blog. You are SOOOO close! :)Congratulations to you and your little family. It is such an exciting moment. I'm sure Marissa will be the most beautiful baby ever. Rest and relax, the day may come sooner than you expect. I delivered 3 weeks early. Take care! By the way, bravo to your husband. The baby nursery looks magical. You and Marissa will spend many quiet moments together rocking and nursing. Cherish every one!
Sincerely,
Jenn
If you need ANYTHING, just write. jenniferhebert12@hotmail.com
Post a Comment