Here is a picture of me at 31 weeks. We got some more things done in the nursery yesterday. Eric hung up the letters and we got the bedding on the crib. It is looking so good. All we need is a baby to make it complete! The other night I said, "Rocko, where's the baby?" and he ran straight to her room! I think he is ready for her too!
31 weeks pregnant
" Mr. Perfectionist"
I did the 3 hour glucose test, which ended up taking 4 1/2 hours on Friday.... NOT FUN. I guess I will get a call from the Dr. if there is something of concern. I see the Dr. on Friday for my 32 week checkup. On Saturday I am taking a breastfeeding and labor class. I am getting nervous about the labor class. Part of me would like to just go in there blind. I feel that maybe not knowing what to expect might be easier!! I can't believe how close to the end we are! Thanks for all the prayers and support.


2 comments:
Hey girl! The nursery looks beautiful!! You are looking great too by the way! We are just SO excited to meet little Marissa!! Don't worry about the labor part of this, it will all be worth it! Your body knows what to do, you were made for this!! You will be the best mommy! Can't wait to see ya'll soon! xoxo Amy Lan soon to be the other Amy Kinard! haha
The nursery looks great!!! Don't worry about the labor, yes it's PAINFUL, but you forget about it as soon as they put the baby on your belly....and you are willing to do it all over again :-) You look really good, wish we could see you in person, oh well, pics are worth 1,000 words they say. Gavin wants Marissa to be born on his bday--June 8th, I told him it may be a tad early for her. We all can't wait to see her. You guys will be great parents!!!
Post a Comment