Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Maternity Photos






Today my brother took some maternity photos for my scrapbook. The M & M photo is being entered in a baby bump contest on http://bumpcontest.thenestbaby.com/ Eric has nicknamed her his little M & M since those are her initals. If you get your friends and family to vote for your picture, you could win a Babymoon trip to Jamaica. Click on the link above or at the top of the blog page.

2 comments:

My life....Ruled by BOYS!! said...

I love the pictures, what great scrapbook pages those will make!! I always wished I would have taken some like that with my pregnancies. I have to laugh at your M&m, so creative!!! We call Mason m&m because his initials are MNM, how funny Marissa is too!! You look so pretty pregnant, wish we could see you in person, but love that I can keep up to date on your blog!!! Enjoy your time home.

Tfipps said...

I love the belly pictures! Your brother is quite the photographer. Hope you're feeling okay. I'm glad we found out about your blog so we can see M&M as soon as she arrives!