Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!







We just got back from the Ultrasound appointment and it is a girl! We are so excited!! Her name will be Marissa Michelle Kinard. Here are some pictures from the Ultrasound. After we left the hospital we went straight to the store to go shopping! We bought her some cute onesies and pink booties! When we got home the neighbor came over with 2 sets of pajamas and some sparkly dress shoes!! She is spoiled already!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the blessed parents of a new baby girl that should arrive for them sometime in June of this year! I really like the first and middle names you two chose to give to this precious little gift from our loving and merciful God! I bet Granny is so excited about this wonderful news today that she is barely able to perform her job responsibilities at work tonight!

Sending all my love and prayers to the three of you,

Granddaddy

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaaa!! Correction, however:
PRINCESS Marissa Michelle Kinard...

That's what she will be called!!
:-)
We're so happy for you guys!
<3
The Harvey's

Granny said...

Oh YES!!!!! This IS one proud granny. I've waited all my life to be a grandmother. I just hope I can be to her what my mother and Charlie's mother was to our children. Oh....and Mama is my wonderful 97 year old grandmother. There was nothing that she wouldn't do for me or anyone else. She has a grateful heart and still does. I'm going to buy our little Marissa Michelle Kinard something this weekend. Oh...I can't wait to see this miracle of God. And yes, I couldn't concentrate last night when Amy called me. Congratulations to you and Eric. I know you can't wait either for this little one to be here. I'll be on the first plane to LA. :):):)

Granny