I went to the doctor yesterday and everything looked good. He gave me some medicine for my nausea....thank goodness. He said that it should be slowing up here in the next few weeks. I also got to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler. That was the coolest thing ever....it makes all this sickness worth it. It is so amazing how you can hear the heartbeat on something only about 2 inches! My friend gave me an at home Doppler, but I can't seem to find the heartbeat yet. I guess the doctor is a little more skilled at it than I am! He also said my new due date is June 26th!
I am scheduled to have another ultrasound on January 4th to check my fibroid tumor. He said that it shouldn't cause any problems, but they are going to keep an eye on it. I will be seeing the Doctor again the 2nd week of January. I will be sure to keep you posted.
Thank you to all of you who have visited the site. It is exciting to share this event in our lives with you!
~Amy
P.S. Eric is hoping for some more boy votes!!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey guys we miss you and are always excited to har about how things are going with thw baby. We are praying for you guys!! Especially you Eric, we all know how amy "GETS" And especially when she is pregnant. Eric you need to let her know that just because she is pregnant that dosnt mean she needs to stop makin those gooooooooood cheey grits. love you guys Andy, Stace
And Jaxon too.
Post a Comment