Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2007

We're Having a Baby!!


Hello friends and family! Welcome to our "family" webpage we have created. We would like to announce our big news that we are having a baby in June! We are so excited and are looking forward to keeping everyone informed through our family webpage. Here is a picture of "Lil' Kinard" at 8 weeks. We saw it's heart beat that was 167 beats per minute, which is normal. Everything looks great and we will be seeing the doctor again at the end of November. We are so excited to share our news with everyone. What a wonderful thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. We'll keep you posted!
Love,
Amy, Eric, & Lil Kinard

5 comments:

Granny said...

Dear Mommy and Daddy and Lil' Kinard,
This is the Best Thanksgiving Ever!!!!! I am the happiest Granny in the world. You both deserve the sweetest and most beautiful baby. I am soooo happy that you told me. God is so Good, isn't He? I know He has 'lil Kinard in the palm of His hands. I prayed for that. I'll have my house by the time he arrives and I'll have the "Kinard" room ready for ya'll to visit. You betcha I'll be there to be with you when he is coming into the world and I'll stay and help you when you go home. I appreciated my mother and mother-in law being there to help.

Love again to you both and Congratulations!!!!

Granny and Grandaddy (he said he'll write his own comment-I mean book to ya'll.) :):)

Unknown said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you both and can't wait to shop for sweet little outfits for your little one. I will be sure to check back often for updates.
I can't wait to see you both at Christmas. Love, Meredith

Anonymous said...

Amy and Eric,
WOW! We are all so excited about your baby news. It has been along time coming for you guys and us. We are thankful that God has blessed you with this precious baby! Of course all along we want pictures of you and the baby! Thank you for sharing your wonderful news with us. Congratulations to the both of you!
Love Ya, Keith, Renee, Sarah, and Jordan.

Liz Nena said...

This is such a fantastic news! Our congratulation to you and Eric. Amy you are such a great friend thank you for including us in this journey. You and Eric will make such a great parents. Our love and best to you both and baby to come.

Love, Liz & Ron Nena

Claire said...

Hi Amy and Eric,

Amanda forwarded me your webpage. I'm so excited for you both. Don't you just love technology. All these miles away but stil able to share so much. Congratulations to the both of you. I will be praying for you all.
Claire (Amanda's friend)